Vision Service Plan (VSP) program that provides free eye exams and glasses to low income and uninsured children.
There are five basic qualifications your child must meet in order to receive a Sight for Students gift certificate. Please contact Friends for Sight 801-524-2020
- Family income is no more than 200% of federal poverty level.
- Child is not enrolled in Medicaid or other vision insurance.
- Child is 18 years old or younger and has not graduated from high school.
- Child or parent is a U.S. citizen or legal immigrant with a social security number.
- Child has not used the Sight for Students program during the past 12 months.